I believe that all of the sources linked below are reputable, and I encourage my patients to keep themselves informed on their physical and emotional health. However, I would be remiss if I did not provide a disclaimer that I have no agency over any of the sites referenced below, so please use the below resources as reference points only. Please do not take any of the information you find from the sources below (or from any website) and use it as a replacement for actual medical advice that you would receive from a licensed medical provider.
Federal Government Sites
- Women’s Health.Gov
- CDC’s Women’s Health Page
- FDA’s for Women Page
- National Institutes of Health
- Social Security Information for Kids
State of California
- Cedar Sinai Medical Center
- Cedar Sinai Medical Center – Having Your Baby At….
- Mayo Clinic’s Women’s Health Page
- Mayo Clinic’s Post Partum Depression Page